IDEXX Reference Laboratories
The most complete and advanced menu of diagnostic tests
Order from IDEXX Reference Laboratories
- Look up, order, and add-on tests in VetConnect PLUS | Learn how.
- Fast, accurate electronic test ordering via Cornerstone Software or other practice management systems
- Order supplies online now.
- Call us to order in-house tests and supplies: 1-888-79-IDEXX
- Comprehensive courier network with service anywhere in Canada
- Enhanced customer experience that helps you provide answers quickly
Practices located within IDEXX’s courier network*
Call our automated courier booking system at 1-800-667-3411.
Once your account has been confirmed, the system will notify you if you have a pickup already scheduled, and then offer the option to cancel the pickup or schedule an additional pickup.
*Metropolitan and surrounding areas of Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal
Practices located outside IDEXX's courier network*
Call one of our designated courier companies below:
|Courier Company||Location: Phone Number|
|ACE Courier||B.C. - Interior
B.C. - Vancouver Island
Salt Spring Island: 250-537-9699
|Purolator||For all other locations, call 1-888-744-7123|
Learn more about a specific product or service.
A representative will help you every step of the way.
IDEXX Reference Laboratories
- Nabity MB, Lees GE, Boggess M, et al. Symmetric dimethylarginine assay validation, stability, and evaluation as a marker for early detection of chronic kidney disease in dogs. J Vet Intern Med. 2015;29(4):1036–1044.
- Hall JA, Yerramilli M, Obare E, Yerramilli M, Jewell DE. Comparison of serum concentrations of symmetric dimethylarginine and creatinine as kidney function biomarkers in cats with chronic kidney disease. J Vet Intern Med. 2014;28(6):1676–1683.
- Hall JA, Yerramilli M, Obare E, Yerramilli M, Almes K, Jewell DE. Serum concentrations of symmetric dimethylarginine and creatinine in dogs with naturally occurring chronic kidney disease. J Vet Intern Med. 2016;30(3):794–802.
- Data on file at IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Westbrook, Maine USA.
- Elsemore DA, Geng J, Flynn L, Cruthers L, Lucio-Forster A, Bowman DD. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for coproantigen detection of Trichuris vulpis in dogs. J Vet Diagn Invest. 2014;26(3):404–411.
- Goldstein RE, Eberts MD, Beall MJ, Thatcher B, Chandrashekar R, Alleman AR. Performance comparison of SNAP 4Dx Plus and AccuPlex4 for the detection of antibodies to Borrelia burgdorferi and Anaplasma phagocytophilum. Int J Appl Res Vet Med. 2014;12(2):141–147.
- Eberts MD. Performance of SNAP 4Dx Plus and AccuPlex4 in dogs with different heartworm burdens. Int J Appl Res Vet Med. 2013;11(1):7–9.
- Liu J, Drexel J, Andrews B, Eberts M, Breitschwerdt E, Chandrashekar R. Comparative evaluation of two in-clinic assays for vector-borne disease testing in dogs. Top Comp Anim Med. 2018;33(4):114–118.
PCR testing is a service performed pursuant to an agreement with Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.